Calling all real estate gurus!
We are seeking a Client Services Manager who will provide exceptional service and support to the real estate sales agents in multiple Century 21 offices in Orange County, CA. You will act as the main agent liaison with Century 21 headquarters to communicate agents’ needs and desires. In addition, you will manage the office administrative staff and oversee scheduling and the staff’s professional development.
Our client, Century 21 Masters, has achieved Grand CENTURION® Status for 17 consecutive years. Only a small percentage of offices in the System reach this elevated status and receive this prestigious award. In an industry that is highly fragmented, CENTURY 21 Masters represents stability, professionalism, and visionary thinking. Thanks to their loyal clients over the past 30 years, CENTURY 21 Masters is consistently ranked among the top 1% of all CENTURY 21® offices in terms of Adjusted Gross Commissions / Units Brought or Sold.
We are seeking an individual with current, transferable experience who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. Additionally, we are looking for a candidate who:
• Enjoys being the go-to person; an effective decision maker
• Possesses the ability to adapt to any situation
• Is a skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
• Has a deep capacity for understanding and communicating with sales people (i.e. the agent whisperer)
• Manages projects with ease, confidentiality and leadership
• Is a passionate trainer, nurturer, and leader
• Has the understanding of a coach and the confidence of a quarterback
• Possesses customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities and a maintain a positive attitude
You will play an active role in assisting the Broker with compliance within the office. You will help to ensure that Company policies and procedures, government laws, regulations, and ordinances in the jurisdiction(s) in which the company operates are followed. In addition, you will be expected to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality. The ability to navigate computer software and hardware, and a willingness to learn new software programs is a must.
Your duties will also include:
• Provide superior customer service to our agents
• Onboard new agents; training them on all proprietary software
• Assisting in managing administrative staff with scheduling and professional development
• Help hire and train assistants who work for our agents
• Coordinate agent marketing needs and help support their work with agency partners
• Train sales agents on C21 and company tools and systems
• Act as the eyes and ears of the agents – reporting their needs back to the Corporate office
In the past, you have…
• 5 years of experience in the real estate industry
• Experience running a real estate office
• Earned a 4-year degree from an accredited University
• An active CA real estate license (required)
• A Broker’s License is a PLUS
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
• CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
Location/commute: Los Angeles/Orange County. Position could be based in Walnut (LA County), Brea (Orange County) or Irvine (Orange County).
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, M-F, emergencies on weekends.
Compensation: $60k-$100k (total compensation base + bonus)
Benefits: 10 Days of vacation, 24 hours of sick pay.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.