“Professionalism is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you.”
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Executive Assistant who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes? The winning candidate will walk into an office with systems, checklists, a clear schedule for the day, and a defined plan for growth.
Our client, Robert Colello, is a top producing real estate agent in San Diego with more than a decade of work experience in the residential real estate market in three different states (Florida, New York and California). Robert is an energetic, motivated and innovative Real Estate Sales professional who is focused on growing his business to the next level.
• Our client is seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
• Systematic, excels at follow-up and follow-through, and has the capacity to stretch your bandwidth to take on more projects
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agents first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
Your duties will also include:
• Implement and manage systems and procedures
• Create and review To Do lists for the day and tackle those tasks
• Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
• Provide an executive level of administrative support this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agent focused on key tasks
• Prepare the agent for listing appointments, create pre-listing presentations, draft property descriptions, write offer and counters, create CMA’s, and manage the sales cycle from lead generation to the close of escrow.
• Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
Required experience and knowledge:
• 5+ years of real estate experience required as a high-level Executive Assistant or an Administrator to a Realtor or real estate office
• Previous experience as a Loan Assistant, Transaction Coordinator, Assistant to an Escrow Officer a PLUS
• An active CA real estate license is preferred but not required
• Basic real estate knowledge such as understanding the flow of real estate transactions and how to use the MLS is preferred but not required
• Marketing skills and social media knowledge is a PLUS
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Preferred but not required
• MLS Sandicor
• Top Producer
We are looking for a career Executive Assistant with prior experience in a similar role. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Location/commute: San Diego, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of San Diego and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., M-F.
Compensation: $50-65k, plus bonus potential
Benefits: Paid Time-Off
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.