Our client, Paragon Real Estate Group, is hiring a Graphic Designer in their San Francisco office. Like the San Francisco Bay Area itself, Paragon is a diverse company, and that’s by design. They have talented, skilled, experienced real estate agents who specialize in every market segment. At the same time, their collaborative team efforts elevate their ability to serve the Bay Area’s real estate needs. Their Design and Marketing department is one of the leading marketing departments in the industry. Made up of top-notch designers, and marketing specialists, the team is searching for a talented Graphic Designer.
They are seeking a creative candidate with experience in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs. With an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, you are ready to serve the company and real estate agents alike. This is a fast-paced environment, so our ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
Does this describe you?
• 3-5 years of working experience
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Teamwork mentality and positive attitude
• You take pride in your work and designs; you take ownership of projects
• Intelligent and self-motivated; self-starter
• Ability to pick up other technical requirements that might arise
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail to handle a large and diverse workload
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• Detail oriented with good organization skills
• Able to juggle multiple projects and to work under deadlines with last-minute edits
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Areas of Focus:
• Generate brochures, postcards, proposals, presentations and advertising all adhering to company brand standards for print or digital
• Work directly with clients to execute their marketing projects
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects
• Increase efficiency within the department by streamlining processes and speaking up when you see a way to improve things
• Confer with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design; you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to work on an issue or increase efficiency
• Establish and maintain clear communication internally and externally
• Work on additional special marketing projects
• Provide cost estimates on print marketing material
• Work with vendors to estimate marketing projects and oversee production; knowledge of print production and ability to clearly communicate specs, dimensions and print colors needed
• Take a client problem and translate into a solution; you determine what’s best for the project
Key Software Proficiency:
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Familiarity with HTML
• Microsoft Office
Benefits: Annual performance bonus, PTO and sick days, health and dental, 401k
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week M-F, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.